The hugely popular Woman’s Weekly Live event is taking place 12th – 14th September 2013 at Manchester Event City and we’d love to see you there.
There are loads of exciting things to see and do but we’re hoping it will be the isme exhibition that will be drawing all the attention from the crowds.
This year, we’ve teamed up with Manchester Metropolitan University as part of our crusade to stay at the forefront of contemporary style that fits and flatters like no other retailer.
We’re inviting anyone to give our brilliantly clever Body Imaging Booth a try because we know that finding perfectly fitting fashion not only helps you look good but makes you feel great too.
It’s really simple and in just a few minutes you’ll get the most accurate measurement of your proportions you’ve ever had so you’ll be able to shop for clothes with confidence and know you’re choosing the exact right size for you.
While you’re there you can also put our new Size Recommendation Tool to the test – it will tell you what your size is in our expertly designed Savoir collection and you’ll be able to feel the difference the perfect fit makes to your day.
Look out for the isme catwalk shows too, running three times a day and our home inspiration display showcasing the best of our autumn winter collections.
Come and join us! Right now we’ve 20 pairs of tickets to give away just email us at email@example.com with your name and address and add Woman’s Weekly Competition to the subject line.
For full event details including how to buy tickets, just click here – http://bit.ly/1dlWHeN
Terms and Conditions
1. All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
2. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules.
3. The prize draw is open to any UK resident aged 18 or over who posts their answer as instructed to the specified question
4. Employees of Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering.
5. There are 20 pairs of tickets available. If the winner does not respond to the email notification within 5 days then a new winner will be selected.
6. The prize will be sent to the winner within 2 days of their response to the notification email. There is no cash alternative.
7. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries on the 6th September. If you have a Shop Direct group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
9. By entering the draw, you agree that your details may be used in future marketing activity and that if you are the winner, we may disclose your details (name and town) to anyone requesting details of the prize winner. The winner may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
10. The winner’s details (name and town) will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: “Winning Wednesdays”, Second Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB