This competition has now closed! Thanks for all the entries, we’ve got some much-loved Dads out there!
Congratulations to our winner…
Thanks again for joining in everyone, and watch this space for more Coffee Lounge competitions!
Dad’s are notoriously difficult to buy for (well mine is) so we want to help by offering a bottle of DKNY Be Delicious men’s aftershave for one lucky person to give as a gift for Fathers Day.
DKNY Be Delicious is a masculine fragrance with a fresh, clean burst of energy. It comes in a stylish apple design bottle and is said to be a fragrance for the new modern man – dynamic and uplifting. Now doesn’t that sound just like your Dad?
Just in case you don’t win and you’re stuck for ideas this Father’s Day, we’ve got loads of brilliant gifts he’ll definitely love, from watches and socks to exciting experience days. If you really can’t decide then you can always give him an isme gift card so he can choose exactly what he wants.
We’ve also got a really handy gift selector to help you find the perfect present for your budget. Shop Fathers Day ideas here >
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer the question below and don’t forget to tweet and share on facebook for an extra couple of entries.
Tell us which of these is an apple variety?
A) Granny Jones
B) Golden Delicious
C) Orange Lady
Terms and Conditions
1. All comments will need to be approved, so don’t worry if your comment doesn’t appear straight away!
2. Entry into the draw will be deemed as acceptance of these rules.
3. The prize draw is open to any UK resident aged 18 or over who posts their answer as instructed to the specified question
4. Employees of Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited and anyone else involved in the operation of the draw are excluded from entering.
5. There is one prize of a bottle of DKNY Be Delicious Men’s Aftershave. The prize will be sent to the winner as soon as they reply to the email informing them of their win. There is no cash alternative.
6. The draw will be made by random selection from all valid entries on the 13th June 2012.
7. If you have a Shop Direct group home shopping account that is in arrears at the time of the draw, you will not be eligible to win.
8. By entering the draw, you agree that your details may be used in future marketing activity and that if you are the winner, we may disclose your details (name and town) to anyone requesting details of the prize winner. The winner may be required to take part in publicity relating to this promotion.
9. The winner’s details (name and town) will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: “Winning Wednesdays”, Second Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB.
10. Promoter: Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited, First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB